Consigning with Round Around We Grow gives you the opportunity to sell your gently used clothing, toys, and equipment and receive up to 75% of the sale price at our event. We are the most competitive in the consignment industry offering a great return on your investment! Clean out, cash in and have the opportunity to shop the best in designer and name brand items at bargain prices before the sale opens to the public!

Round Around We Grow consignors enjoy:

  • A minimum of 60% commission on all items sold with the opportunity to earn an additional 15% with Volunteering: -Volunteer to work one shift and earn an additional 10% sales (70% total). -Volunteer to work two shifts and earn an additional 5% sales (75% total).
  • The ability to determine the price of your own items and earn more with us than at traditional consignment shops.
  • Quick sales, daily sales tracking, and rapid payment—payment provided within 2 weeks of the sale.
  • Presale shopping passes: You and one friend get to shop before the Public sale opens.

Consigning with Round Around We Grow is super EASY!

Step 1. Register online ($12.00 consignor fee to cover advertising, rentals, equipment, and supplies).

Step 2. Prepare and tag your quality items.

Step 3. Drop them off with us and we will do all of the selling at this FOUR day event…

Step 4. Donate to charity as you wish!

Step 5. Payment is promptly sent via PayPal within 1-2 weeks following the sale with no fees attached. If you don’t have a PayPal account, it’s quick and easy to setup your free account! Setup Now

At Round Around We Grow we look forward to working with you.

Consignor registration for our Spring Event is Opening Soon! Sign Up Today – Spaces are limited!